Facial rejuvenation using Skin Needling (eDermastamp)
Significantly improving the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage, ageing skin, acne scars and stretch marks has never been easier with Dermaroller’s latest technology. They have developed a stamping device, called eDermastamp that increases skin stimulation and takes standard skin needling to a new level. eDermastamp therapy provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely; creating smoother, brighter, healthier and younger-looking skin.Book a consultation
- The most noticeable difference of eDermastamp from the Dermaroller is the delivery method. The new eDermastamp needles have a vertical delivery system. Unlike the Dermaroller that often resulted in dragging, tearing or scratching of the skins surface from the ‘rolling’ delivery, this new design eliminates any such possibilities.
- A further development from the first eDermastamp developed is the motor now being located separately from the hand piece, allowing a stronger motor to be installed. This has increased the perforations to more than triple the amount of the closest competitor (50 times per second) to an amazing 150 per second.
- In addition, the eDermastamp has introduced hyaluronic acid infusions to be used in conjunction with the treatment. This instantly topically hydrates the skin leaving you with a glowing complexion.
Repeated eDermastamp sessions improve the overall skin texture and facial expression.
- For Collagen and Skin Rejuvenation- 4-6 treatments/4 weeks apart.
- For Scars and Acne Scar Reduction – 6+ treatment / 4 weeks apart