Facial rejuvenation using eDermastamp
Significantly improving the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage, ageing skin, acne scars and stretch marks has never been easier with Dermaroller’s latest technology. They have developed a stamping device, called eDermastamp that increases skin stimulation and takes standard skin needling to a new level. eDermastamp therapy provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely; creating smoother, brighter, healthier and younger-looking skin.Book a consultation
- The most noticeable difference of eDermastamp from the Dermaroller is the delivery method. The new eDermastamp needles have a vertical delivery system. Unlike the Dermaroller that often resulted in dragging, tearing or scratching of the skins surface from the ‘rolling’ delivery, this new design eliminates any such possibilities.
- A further development from the first eDermastamp developed is the motor now being located separately from the hand piece, allowing a stronger motor to be installed. This has increased the perforations to more than triple the amount of the closest competitor (50 times per second) to an amazing 150 per second.
- In addition, the eDermastamp has introduced hyaluronic acid infusions to be used in conjunction with the treatment. This instantly topically hydrates the skin leaving you with a glowing complexion.
Repeated eDermastamp sessions improve the overall skin texture and facial expression.
- For Collagen and Skin Rejuvenation- 4-6 treatments/4 weeks apart.
- For Scars and Acne Scar Reduction – 6+ treatment / 4 weeks apart